Saturday, March 1, 2014

$1.99 ebook A LASTING IMPRESSION

Thanks, Pinterest pals, for pinning!


Click to read excerpt



A Lasting Impression, the first stand-alone novel in the Belmont Mansion series, is $1.99 through March 4.


And just in time, because A Beauty So Rare, the second novel, 
releases March 25th! 







Buy A Lasting Impression ebook on:








(Not showing as on sale yet, but hopefully will choose to participate with the other vendors)





Would love to know if you grab it! Or if you've read it and enjoyed it, I'd appreciate you spreading the word. 

Thanks so much, and thank you for taking these journeys with me!



3 comments:

  1. thank you for the news about the sale on Amazon, I just added it to my Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a nook & I've been checking & rechecking Barnes & Noble, today is the 4th and it's still not on sale... :-( ! ps I enjoy your books :-)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...