Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Holding the first book

When Jack and I got back from a walk last Saturday, look what was waiting by my door...

He's such a guard dog. NOT!

I suspected it might be my first copy of A Beauty So Rare, the second stand-alone novel in the Belmont Mansion series, so I videoed opening the package just in case. And…

It was! 

What fun. Want to join me in opening it? 







Gracious, it's wonderful to finally hold a copy of this book. long time coming (nearly fourteen months in the writing of these 172,000 words), but I so hope you enjoy the story.

At the end of the video, I mentioned something about the "mustache scarf" I'm wearing...

I'll be interested to know if you know about this certain gal too. If you don't, you need to! I've included a special link at the bottom of this post.


Read a three chapter excerpt
(the book IS "sweeping" after all, LOL, so we can be generous)

Lastly, if you haven't read A Lasting Impression, the first stand-alone novel in the Belmont Mansion series, it's on sale today for $1.99! 


Visit the Belmont Mansion Novels page

All you Pinterest pals, I'd be so grateful if you'd pin this 
image today. You really help me spread the 
word about events. Thank you! 



So tell me… 

What's the last thing you've found on your door stoop when returning home (maybe a book, some food dropped off by a sweet friend, or something from your friendly MaryKay rep)? And if it's too private of a thing to share…then, please, by all means, DO SHARE! : )

Blessings on your Tuesday!

To find out more about "Amanda" and her cute scarfs, delicious foods, and fun fonts, click here

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...