Thursday, January 29, 2015

Within My Heart $1.99 e-book special

I love Colorado Territory history and really enjoy writing about the towns and people of the Rocky Mountains in the 19th century. One of my books, Within My Heart, is set in Colorado in that era and is $1.99 today & tomorrow on participating e-book vendors. 

Have you been to the Rockies? And to the Maroon Bells specifically, which is the setting of this book? Such a beautiful part of God's creation. 

Thanks for passing this discount along to reading buddies who enjoy Colorado fiction. Have you read Within My Heart? Rand and Rachel's journey?

Available at: 













Let me know if you grab it, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...