Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Blessings on your Thanksgiving from the Alexander household . . . 


. . .  where we're headed out to eat shortly for the first time ever on Thanksgiving! And honestly, I couldn't be more thrilled. A yummy meal with family, then we're headed to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. 

I've been buried under deadlines (and still am) so I'm grateful to my family who granted me a marathon cooking/baking reprieve this year. (Although I do see some Keto Boston Creme Muffins and Chocolate-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies in our dessert future.) 

I hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends. And as I'm counting my many, many blessings in Christ, I'm definitely remembering you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...