Wednesday, September 5, 2007

From a Distance turned in...

Many of you have written asking what's coming next from me...

And I wanted to tell you that I just turned in the first draft of From a Distance yesterday. From a Distance, Book 1 in Timber Ridge Reflections releases in the spring and will be followed by two more books in that series in coming months.

Now I'm waiting expectantly for my editor's input--which is always excellent!--and still have a lot of writing to do yet before the story is finished. So while I'm working on From a Distance, I'm also catching up on some manuscripts I'm reading for possible endorsement (I'll give you a sneak peek at those when I'm done), and I'm getting ready to head to Dallas in two weeks for the American Christian Fiction Writers annual conference.

We're having a public book signing on Saturday, September 22 in Dallas (1:30 - 2:30 p.m.). Check out the flier below for more information. If you live near by, please consider stopping in and saying hello. I'd love to see you and so would James Scott Bell, Brandilyn Collins, Deborah Raney, DeeAnne Gist, and so many other authors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...