Friday, January 8, 2010

Great song by Brandon Heath

Tracie Peterson posted today on Writes of Passage about an experience she had this week, then she shared a song I'd never heard before. It really spoke to me so I thought I'd share it here.






I'm back from a few days with the family in very chilly Hilton Head, South Carolina (read more and see some pics from my Tuesday post on Writes of Passage), and I'm diving back into finishing Within My Heart. 


I've got some edits before me today to work on then am gradually moving toward "the end" of Rachel and Rand's story. I love these characters and am a bit melancholy to leave the town of Timber Ridge, but I'm also very excited about starting my new Southern series.


It's a snowy day here in Nashville, cold and windy, which usually translates to a great day of writing. I'm hoping that's the case and also hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! Hope you're having a wonderful day of writing - -cannot wait to read WITHIN MY HEART. ~ We received a little snow also (south of Atlanta) and my son had the day off from school--a treat for both of us! ~ Sending a hug, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait until 'Within My Heart' releases....I have read ALL of your books--met you in Denver last summer...so sorry about your mother--we lost our son 1 1/2 years ago to cancer at the age of 42; it's hard but God is faithful..We WILL see them again..I am praying for you--keep writing.....God Bless....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that song!

    Happy writing today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Brandon Heth's song is awesome. It's one that has always touched me and the song is an athem to prayer I have always prayed.I don't want to see people as they are on the surface, but as God sees them.
    I'm sorry it was cold when you came to SC. It's not usually that cold in my state :) I don't know what's going on with the weather--but I personally do not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus touched her(his) eyes and restored her sight. That,in essence is the verse I have pondering from Matthew 9. I've been asking God to touch my eyes and help me to see things his way.
    Timely song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for each of you ladies, this morning. I'm so glad Tracie introduced me to this song. Truly is one that gets inside you and does its work. Thanks, friends, for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...