Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Moral Premise

If you're a writer, then here's a must-read post for you, and a recommendation on a fabulous blog to follow.

Yesterday on Seekerville, the Seeker gals hosted Dr. Stanley Williams, the author of The Moral Premise. The discussion was enlightening and informative, and I think you'll benefit from it as much as I did.

I read The Moral Premise twice last year and used Dr. Williams' guidelines (wrote a moral premise statement for WMH) as I wrote Within My Heart. That statement helped in so many ways.

Check out The Moral Premise on Seekerville!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Seekerville shout out!!

    Dr. Williams noted that he will be at the 2011 ACFW conference next year in his comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Tina! And yes, I'm really looking forward to hearing him at ACFW next year.

    Actually, I'm reading back through his book right this minute. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post. I've been struggling with this in my own work. So it's great to know there's an answer to my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting so much from this book, Holly. For the third time! It's truly a keeper to be read again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Tammy! Thanks so much for mentioning our Seekerville blog! When Natasha recommended Stan's book to me a year or so ago, I absolutely devoured it! I found something to highlight on just about every page.

    And you're right, it's about time to give it another reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...