Monday, April 18, 2011

When chocolate speaks (and hugs)

I reached for my Dove Dark Chocolate Promise a little early today and got an extra special treat. I got a reminder of my precious Mom. This was one of her favorite sayings. She had it on a plaque in her kitchen (that nows hangs in Dad's "home" downstairs)…


Thank you, Heavenly Father, for reminders that while this fleeting life has its share of pain and loss, it also has so many precious treasures and blessings. Some of those blessings go on ahead of us and wait, even now, for us to join them at Home. Thank you for the certainty of an eternity with You, Lord, and with loved ones who make all the difference in this journey here.




And now, back to final rewrites on A Lasting Impression. I hope you dear readers are ready for a full story, because this one's chocked full of history and romance, all laced with magnolias and Southern charm. Or at least that's my goal. LOL!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...