Thursday, November 24, 2011

Blessings this Thanksgiving

I'm in my kitchen baking and cooking but wanted to pause for a minute and wish you blessings on your day.

It's just our immediate family this year (pictured below) which is so quiet compared to previous years when we've combined with family and friends for a houseful, but it's also nice. We have a wonderful day planned, and I'm praying that yours will be the same.

Kurt said something funny just as the camera snapped...


Blessings in abundance and I'm so grateful for you,
Tammy

P.S. More "Bake-off Challenge Pics" coming later today! But here are my mom's Sausage and Cheese Balls we had for breakfast. Yummy and so easy to make.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Tamera. I can just imagine the fun and laughter at your house. Tell Kelsey to let me know if she needs some duct tape. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you for writing wonderful books and sharing your beautiful spirit with the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm really thankful that I've gotten to "know" you this year! I've enjoyed the messages, the prayers, and encouragement you've sent my way...they have really blessed me. God bless you and your family! ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful for y'all, and glad we're traveling this road together! Blessings on your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tammy! It's now 2 days after Thanksgiving, but I just had to say how thankful I am for YOU (and your wonderful books). You've touched my life more than you know, sweet friend. ~ Love that cute family pic! And, if I'm not mistaken, your Mom's sausage and cheese balls are the very same ones my Mama used to bake (always around the holidays *smile*). I went over to the recipe you'd posted and it looks the same as Mama's - - soooo yummy! ~ After my Amy's wedding and Christmas are behind us, one of my "winter projects" is to go through Mama's recipe books again--LOVE seeing her handwritten notes around some of those recipes. Such precious memories! ~ Love, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your family pictures! Hope you had a great holiday--which I'm sure you did. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...