Friday, January 27, 2012

Writing, writing, writing

Hey friends! As I'm writing this, it's late Thursday night and I'm pushing to finish a scene that I've been working on today. It's been a hard one to write but only because it's a turning point in the story. One of those pivotal scenes where, from there on out, things are different between the male and female protagonist. There's no going back.

And I'm completely and positively brain dead. LOL! But in a good way.

So, since I need to keep plugging away at this next scene (and no, I'm NOT watching the next episode of Downton Abbey, I promise!) PLUS I realized that I never shared my Tuesday post from Writes of Passage, I'm going to do that today!

It's called Cooking is good medicineand I share one of my favorite "go to" meals.


But... Now that I've mentioned Downton Abbey, here's a new clip from "Cora," one of the characters on the show. So good!



So, how many of you are watching DA now? Come clean! ; )

And if you'd like the recipes for the dishes I mention in my post, they're listed on my FB Page. 

Enjoy,
Tammy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...