Friday, February 24, 2012

The Awe Factor of God

If you haven't seen this, take three minutes and be reminded of how awesome our God is and that he's fully capable of handling anything that happens to you today. Or ever!


If you haven't read Francis Chan's book Crazy Love, I highly recommend it.

Read a sample of Crazy Love, and share a comment about how the video impacted you. For me, it reminded me once again of God's immense creativity, and majesty, and of his power to speak the world into existence. And that that same power resides in me today through the blood of Jesus Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit.

Now, your turn! And have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tamera!

    Wow, this is an incredible video! I think Francis Chan is great and I loved his book Crazy Love!

    The first thing that came to mind while watching this was the lyrics to that song "Our God is an awesome God, He reigns from heaven above with wisdom, power and love, our God is an awesome God." The words have a deeper meaning and greater impact after watching this. It brings tears to my eyes, joy to my heart and an inexpressible gratitude to my soul that the hand that formed all that vast unexplored majesty formed ME! He knows my name, my hurts, my fears, what makes me smile and is intimately acquainted with my heart's every beat. That's whats really humbling about this video - you SEE how HUGE He is but at the same time you KNOW how PERSONAL He is.

    Lol, sorry, didn't mean to get carried away! I'm just in awe :) Thank you for posting this and I hope you have a beautiful weekend in Jesus!!

    Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Tamera for that video!(I COMPLETELY agree with Amanda :) If there are words to fully describe the power of the Almighty, well, I don't know them.
    Thanks for the breathtaking reminder! I'm looking foward to sharing it too.
    God is great! :)

    Ganise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Francis Chan is amazing. Our small group is reading Crazy Love right now -- and my husband and I have read it together before. SO incredibly inspired, encouraging, and real. I love how he isn't afraid to step on traditional toes and tell it like it is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...