Friday, October 5, 2012

To Whisper Her Name SHIPS TODAY!


TO WHISPER HER NAME starts shipping today!! 

If you haven't ordered your copy, get in on the special pre-order price of $4.99 for Kindle, Nook, iBook. But that price is good for pre-orders only. Special pricing ends when the book releases. 

If you haven't watched the video vignettes we filmed on location at Belle Meade Plantation, here's one about Bob Green, the "real" head hostler at Belle Meade who's also a character in the novel. I think you're going to love him!













6 comments:

  1. You mean the book is really going to make it into our eager hands?! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It feels like this book has been forever in coming! SOO glad to finally share it! Hope you enjoy, friend. And get ready… Pithy it's NOT! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! I am so eagerly waiting. If I could stand by the bookshelf and wait for the bookstore book displayer employee to come so I can just take one out of their hands, I would. Unfortunately, I don't live near the bookstore to do that :(
    When exactly does it come out? I just realized that I am leaving to visit friends in Wisconsin in 2 weeks, and so far I have no book to read on the plane. Your book would be perfect! Will it be in stores by the 21st?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Such exciting news for your very eager readers and fans! (and friends *smile*) SO happy for you, and if I lived close by I'd bring over a warm pan of fudge brownies to celebrate! Hugs, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY......gonna download it NOW!

    Jackie S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...