Thursday, August 22, 2013

Revealed, Fountain Creek Chronicles


If given a single wish, Matthew Taylor would turn back time and right a grievous wrong. If given a second wish…he would make 
Annabelle Grayson pay. 


Click for more

It's fun to go back and revisit stories written years ago. It's like visiting old friends. Revealed is a favorite of mine because of the oh-so-fun-to-write sarcastic banter between the two lead characters, Matthew and Annabelle. I promise you, at times I could actually "hear" them in my head. I'd love to write a sequel to this series. Someday! 

About Revealed, the second Fountain Creek Chronicles novel and winner of the 2007 RITA Award for Best Inspirational Romance:

Annabelle Grayson has been given a second chance at life, but she can't claim it with the cloud of her past hanging over her in Willow Springs. After her husband dies, she advertises for a trail guide to accompany her to land waiting for her in Idaho—and a most unlikely candidate applies for the job.

Matthew Taylor is a man on the run, with consequences of past mistakes pursuing him at every turn. Meeting Annabelle Grayson the first time was unpleasant enough, but when she crosses his path again, her presence in his life—and what she reveals—is devastating


Have you read Revealed? Or Rekindled and Remembered, the other two books in the Fountain Creek Chronicles series?




10 comments:

  1. I think I have read all of your books except To Whisper Her name, and it is in my TBR stack waiting for me to pick it up! It's been quite a few year since I read the Fountain Creek Chronicles but I have kept them on my shelf and would love to read them again at some point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Patty, for taking these journeys with me, friend. Hope you enjoy Ridley and Olivia's story in To Whisper Her Name. Much love, and if you want to see Belle Meade "in person," let me give you a quick tour on line: : )

      http://www.tameraalexander.com/bellemeadeplantationnovels.html

      Delete
  2. I've read all the Fountain Creek Chronicles and loved them! I'm excited that you're even considering a sequel- I so very much enjoyed these characters. I had been looking for some new books when I read Rekindled. After one page I was completely enthralled in the story, and by the end I knew I had found my new favorite author! Thank-you for all your pour into your work. I have been so blessed by your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, Janny, for your kind words. So encouraging! Hugs from Nashville!

      Delete
  3. Tamera, I have to say Revealed is one of my favourite novels you have penned. (I just finished reading it for the third time this week!) I was so pleased to see you are thinking of a sequel to this story. I am hoping that this may mean we find out more about Sadie (please?). Thanks Tamera, for all your lovely stories, I enjoy them so much.
    Catherine (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Catherine! THREE times?!! You should get an award, woman! : ) Bless you! And I would love, love, love to write Sadie's story. I think about her quite often. Much love from Nashville to Australia...

      Delete
  4. Yeah... and loved them. :)
    A few weeks till "To whisper her name" is going to be published in German. Today I've read the first pages - can't wait for the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo, Elke! Thank you for your kind words and for your enthusiasm. I so appreciate it! As it turns out, I'll likely be coming to Germany next summer. My German publisher has invited me to come for a book festival, then to do a book tour there afterward. I can hardly wait! I hope our paths cross while I'm there. Much love to you, friend, and I'd love to hear from you after you finish To Whisper Her Name!

      Delete
    2. I would love to meet you. But the chance that the book tour will lead you in my area is very small. Anyway... I think I promised you a coffee some months ago if we will meet - so please don't hesitate to tell me if you come to Berlin.

      Delete
  5. Read this series and loved it!! Can't wait for your next release! I've been waiting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...