Friday, August 9, 2013

Stories Convince Better Than Logic

For all you writers AND lovers of story… 

Here's a great blog post by Dr. Stan Williams, author of The Moral Premise (which I highly recommend) and my occasional partner-in-crime when I need help with story structure. Don't you love this picture that he included in his post?

Innocence 2
William-Adolphe Bouguereau
1825-1905



A little insiders trivia: This is the picture I have on my desktop that's my inspiration for a little girl in A Beauty So Rare, the second Belmont Mansion novel. 

Can't wait to share this story with you April 2014!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful picture! I would love to have it in a frame on my wall! I especially like it when I go to antique stores and find old pictures like this. You can almost imagine the people who have walked by it and stood in front of it admiring it just as you do.

    I have updated my blog with a review of A Simple Change by Judith Miller. If you have time check to check it out, that'd be awesome, if not no worries.
    your friend,
    Bailey Janes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...