Monday, April 28, 2014

Pictures from the Franklin Main Street Festival

I had such fun on Saturday meeting with current and new reader friends at the Franklin Main Street Festival in downtown Franklin, TN. 


Thanks so much, everyone, for stopping by to see me. Made my day! I'll be right there again come the last Saturday in October for the Pumpkin Fest (thank you to Joel at Landmark Booksellers for hosting me)! 

So if you haven't made a sojourn to Nashville to see the Belmont Mansion or Belle Meade Plantation, the settings for my Southern mansion novels, that would be a great weekend in which to do it. You'll get mansions and pumpkins in one fell (or fall?) swoop! ;)  


These sweet friends drove from Indiana for the festival and to see Nashville. Bless you gals!









Thank you, again, everyone! Meeting y'all is one of the biggest highlights of writing! 

Southern hugs, 
Tamera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...