Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

To all the moms out there, I hope you've had a wonderful day with family and friends. I sure have. It was a hard one without Mom (our first since she went Home last August), but I've felt her love and her humor all day today, for which I'm especially grateful. (The pic is of me and Mom on our trip to Dallas in 2007 to the RWA Conference. We always had such fun together.)

More later this week, but wanted to get those wishes out before the day slipped away...

3 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    I thought of you yesterday, I really did...wondering how you were doing this Mother's day (the first without your Mom). I said a prayer for you, that you would remember the good times. It's been 10 years for me since Mom went home to Jesus and I still miss her. But each year God's Grace softens the raw edges of grief more and more. We will always miss our Mother's, but be encouraged that the Lord WILL heal your loss on this side of heaven.
    Have a great day and know that you are loved dear friend,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tammy, I kept thinking of you this past week, as I know the first Mother's Day without your Mom can be extra difficult. Sounds like you had a nice day, and I'm so glad. ~ It's been 5 years since Mama went to Heaven (her funeral was 2 weeks before Mother's Day that year, which was very sad). But God is so good, and He gives us the comfort and strength we need! Love, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamera, I was thinking about you on Mother's Day. I lost my mom back in 1998 and it's still hard without her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...