Today is busy! I'm finishing up some final tweaks to A Lasting Impression (more tweaks, I know...), then am packing and getting ready to head to New York City tomorrow for the 31st Annual Romance Writers of America conference. My daughter is going with me and I'm so excited. Not only for the conference but for the mother/daughter time. More on NYC and a cool "mobile barcode" here....
And did you know that Cherrios is turning 70 this year?
Here are fun facts about Cherrios:
- Cheerios are made by heating balls of dough then shooting them out of a puffing gun at 100 mph.
- It would take 3,155,524,416 Cheerios to circle the Earth.
- General Mills sold 1.8 million cases (each containing 12 boxes) in the first year, 1941.
- Four years after their debut, Cheerioats were renamed Cheerios.
- In 1979, Honey Nut Cheerios were introduced, followed by Apple Cinnamon Cheerios in 1988, MultiGrain Cheerios in 1992, Frosted Cheerios in 1995, Berry Burst Cheerios in 2001 and Chocolate Cheerios in 2010.
- Honey Nut Cheerios have outsold the originals since 2009.
Read more about the most popular American cereal brand here...
Blessings on your week and pics from NYC coming later this week!