Monday, July 16, 2012

Glimpses from ICRS in Orlando


Hey friends,

Here are some quick glimpses of ICRS so far. It's been a great week and a fun time with family and friends. We attended the Christy dinner tonight which was a wonderful event. Congrats to all the winners in all the different categories, and thanks to all of you who rooted for A Lasting Impression. I'm thrilled to have been a finalist this year!

And now, some quick snapshots...


To Whisper Her Name at the Zondervan booth



Joe "browsing" at the Zonderan booth


Just hangin', waiting for my booksigning


Having a fun with my snarky pal and all-around-fun-blogger Linda Attaway


During my Zondervan signing with new friend Maralee Mckee


My sweet kids all dressed up for the Christy Awards Dinner



The lovely Ann Parrish (whose husband Jim is the President of Bethany House Publishers). Ann is a dear and gifted woman who has provided invaluable input through the years during the substantive edit phase of my books. Thank you, Ann!


Joe and Kurt at the Christy Dinner (love my guys!)


Me and Kels (sorry for the shadows)


With Albert DeVos (my Dutch Publisher)


Dessert! Delicious!!


And finally, back at the hotel where a nice stranger agreed to snap a family pic in the hallway before we got all comfy again. What a fun night, and I was so happy to "show off" my family. I couldn't do what I do without them, and wouldn't want to.

It's late now and I'm flat exhausted from a full day of interviews and booksignings and running. But it's "exhausted" in a good way. Now for a very quick night of rest then up to venture to Harry Potter World tomorrow.  Have any of you been? Any words to (or from) the wise?

Blessings on your Tuesday, friends! And more pics here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...