Sunday, July 28, 2013

10 Novelists who plot, play, and pray


Tomorrow morning I'm headed home today from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from our annual weekend retreat where I met with nine other writers to plot, play, and pray. And oh, what fun we've had! I love these women so much. This is our eleventh year to meet together, and I've learned so much from these gals.


From L to R: Brandilyn Collins, moi, Karen Ball, Sunni Jeffers, Sharon Dunn, 
Robin Lee Hatcher, Janet Ulbright, Gayle DeSalles, Sandy Sheppard, Tricia Goyer

Brainstorming our next books

Happily chatting with Brandilyn

Not happily chatting with Brandilyn

Working hard with Janet and Tricia

Robin, Janet, and Brandilyn poising with their goodies 
(We sometimes bring little gifts to share)

Robin and Sunni sportin' their bling t-shirts

We've gotten a lot of work done this weekend amidst lots of laughter and a few tears, and I can hardly believe that our time together is already over and done with for another year.

When's the last time you've had wonderful sister time? And what fun things did you do? 


Tammy

Are we Pinterest buddies yet? If not, I'd love to be.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...