Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Studying the Bible through BSF International




I'm so excited for BSF this fall (Bible Study Fellowship) and studying the book of Matthew. 


"The link between the Old and New Testaments, Matthew presents Jesus as Messiah and King, the fulfillment of divine prophecies since the beginning of the human race. More than any other Gospel, Matthew emphasizes the public teaching ministry of Jesus." (from the BSF website)



Have you participated in BSF before? If yes, then you already know what a blessing studying the Word of God in this setting is. If you haven't, I'd encourage you to consider it for this fall. BSF has been, by far, one of the greatest blessings of my life. Nothing compares to feasting on the Bread of Life.





I want to learn more about BSF fall classes



Let me know if you sign up. We'll be doing BSF together!

Blessings on your day… 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...