Saturday, November 24, 2007

Pics from Thanksgiving

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was very enjoyable, filled with family and friends. We played host to my husband's side of the family and had a houseful. Here's a peek...


Cousin Robin, Beverly and Denise (my sisters-in-law), and me. We all shared in the cooking which made it easier for everyone. And it was all so good!

Me with my father-in-law, and my daughter.
My father-in-law, Fred, is a wonderful "editor" in his own right and reads each book before it goes to print. What a guy! And notice my daughter's lovely curls... well, they're going to be on the cover of From A Distance, my next release due out next Spring. Watch for a peek at that cover! :)




We were blessed with a feast!

Enjoying hugs from the kids (above and below)




Me with my sweet husband (trying to stay warm as we toured my sister-in-law's almost completed house down the street from us)


And finally...Jack after a very full day, asleep on our son's hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...