Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Catching up!


Things have been a bit crazy recently. But a "good" crazy. :)

Remember when I mentioned that I'd be writing a "stand alone" historical for Thomas Nelson Publishers? Well, last week I went to meet everyone at their offices here in Nashville. I'm excited about working with them and writing this book for the Women of Faith fiction line. After our meeting, members of the editorial staff treated me to lunch and we had a marvelous time talking "writing," laughing, and getting to know one another.


Above is a pic we snapped afterwards. From L to R in the picture above, starting with top row: Natalie Hanemann, Becky Monds, Ami McConnell, and me.


Final edits are DONE for From a Distance!! Whew! SO nice to be at this stage with another book, and a HUGE thank you goes out to Karen, my editor at Bethany House. She's a dream to work with and I so appreciate all her work and the wonderful ways she finds to make my writing so much better than it would ever be on its own.

Now back to writing the historical mentioned above, plus I've been brainstorming Book 2 in Timber Ridge Reflections (still don't have a title for that one yet, but will soon!).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...