Thursday, March 7, 2013

What kind of romance do you like?

Just updated my FB Page header. What do you think?


Which setting do you like best? Romance in the Rockies? Or Southern Style?

I'm currently working on the 2nd book in the Belmont series, with several more Southern books ahead of me to write. But I'd love to someday go back and write a sequel to one of my Colorado books. 

Is there a character whose story you'd like to hear more about? I'd love to know.

Blessings on your Thursday, friend...

8 comments:

  1. I love both setting equally. However I would love to hear more about McKenna's from The Inheritance story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd LOVE to write a sequel to The Inheritance, Carissa. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I like romance by Tamera Alexander. Just sayin'. :-)

    I guess I'd have to say Southern Style because those books are longer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Linda. Well, another long one is on it's way, babe! ; )

      Delete
  3. I just adore Romance in the Rockies. Its how I found you as an author! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rebekah! Appreciate you reading, friend.

      Delete
  4. Hi Tamera, I love all your books. The one character that has stayed with me long after I finished the book was Annabelle Grayson's friend Sadie. I would love for Sadie to find her happy ever after : ) thanks, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I'd LOVE to write her story someday, Catherine. Thanks for loving Sadie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...