Sunday, October 16, 2011

Crusin' with some writing buddies

I had the awesome privilege of traveling with a group of my writing buddies last week, and we had a marvelous time. Here's a quick glimpse of our capers at sea.

(The full album––and I do mean full––can be viewed on my Facebook Page!)

Me and Robin Lee Hatcher, my rooming buddy

Colleen Coble and husband Dave as the ship was about to set sail

Rene Gutteridge and Susan Meissner, dining partners one evening

Robin and her Minnie Mouse Wedding Ears 
(more info on this in the Facebook Album)
(Robin is flanked by the lovely Colleen Coble (L) and Denise Hunter (R)

Trish Perry, Virginia Smith, Gayle Roper, Robin and me


Delicious "views" of the food


Isn't it amazing what creations the chefs come up with?

And lastly, me and Robin with Terri Blackstock

As fun as it was to travel, I'm thrilled to be back home and writing again. And to be stateside as A Lasting Impression hits the shelves! Hope you enjoy this first Belmont Mansion novel, and I'd love to hear from you once you've read it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...